Dr. Debbie East is a life coach, mentor, writer, and teacher. She is president and founder of Blue Sky Life Coaching LLC where she specializes in helping people create their vision and pathways for their life their way. Debbie received her Ph.D. in Education from Indiana University in 2011 and her Masters of Science in education in 2001. Her Bachelor’s degree from Indiana State University in 1979 in Economics and her Associate of Arts from Cottey College in 1976. She has lived and gone to school in three countries and at one time was as fluent in three languages (Spanish, English, and Italian) as a child could be. Debbie is an avid reader, writer, and traveler. She is new to Florida having moved her 2 years ago from Indiana, her home state. Her office is located in 2807 N. 10th Street, St. Augustine, Florida.
Debbie is a becoming a certified Life Coach through MentorCoach (R). She is a member of the International Coach Federation (ICF), Literacy Research Association (LRA), American Grant Writer’s Association (AGWA). Debbie is a charter member of the Rotary Club of Ponte Vedra, member of the St. Johns County Chamber of Commerce, and a member of the Leadership St. Johns class of 2018.
My coaching uses the tenets of positive psychology by focusing on your strengths and creativity to help you achieve your goals. Your life your way is the only way to live.
When we develop a professional coaching relationship, you tell me what you want… and I help you get it.
You may be ready for a coach if you are ready to:
- To make an investment in yourself.
- Become more proficient in creating more positive emotions and handling negative emotions.
- To increase your grit (passion and persistence) and resilience.
- To learn how to maximize your potential.
- To identify your strengths and create success scenarios.
- To apply your strengths in varied contexts, at work and play, in nuanced ways
- To accumulate more accomplishments in your personal and professional life.
- To zoom to zest when you’re put to the test.
- Create balance in your personal and professional life.
- Banish the blues, bad habits, and learn better habits.
- Gain more confidence, meaning, and motivation.
- Unearth your unique strength-based success solutions.
- And most of all, learn how to love your life.
With the right coach you cannot fail because a coach is trained to help you discover what your best life looks like and help you get it.
As your life coach, I have a strict confidentiality agreement. I will keep what we discuss in our sessions private. Unfortunately, I can be compelled to provide information when subpoenaed in a court of law or when I believe you may harm yourself or others. Please see my ethics statement for further details.